Monday, July 20, 2009

Kristen Stewart Open mind and open sexy girl information and photo

Kristen Stewart Open mind and open sexy girl information and photo

Personal life

Stewart was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, where she currently lives with her family. Her father, John Stewart, is a stage manager and television producer who has worked

Kristen Stewart
for Fox. Her mother, Jules Mann-Stewart, is a scriptwriter originally from Australia.She attended school until the seventh grade, and then continued her education by correspondence.

Kristen Stewart
She has an older brother, Cameron Stewart, and is a guitar player. A fan of rock music, her favorite bands include U2, Radiohead, The Beatles, The Specials, Laura Marling, Green Day, Nirvana and Beck. In a 2008 interview with Vanity Fair, Kristen confirmed she is dating actor

Kristen Stewart
Michael Angarano. She is also very close friends with her Twilight co-star, Nikki Reed. Stewart has expressed a desire to live and work in Australia, saying, "I want to go to Sydney University in Australia. My mom's from there." Apart from acting, she is also interested in attending college in the near future, saying, "I want to go to college for literature. I want to be a writer. I mean, I love what I do, but it's not all I want to do—be a professional liar for the rest of my life." Krist

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE LATEST WALLPAPERS AND SONGS