Friday, July 3, 2009

Information is MichellePhan everyday Chic School Look video and picture

Video and picture is everyday Chic School Look


Ok so I pronounced Lise Watier and Kabuki brush all wrong! I'M HUMAN!!!! I MAKE MISTAKES! LOL anyways, Simple makeup that is natural yet edgy for school. I used afterglow minerals and lise waiter for this look.


MichellePhan
When I was in highschool, I was not allowed to wear eyeshadow, foundation etc. I only wore eyeliner. If you are in highschool, you should enjoy your youthful beauty, but if you really feel like you need makeup, but do not want to over do it, this is a great option to try out. It's easy and takes me 3 minutes to do this. it's only longer in the video because I had to do it slower for this tutorial =)

MichellePhan video




No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE LATEST WALLPAPERS AND SONGS